Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5.2G has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also Fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Guide pin stabilizes tool
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
- Dark nickel plated finish - CNC machined arms - Hex keys: 2/3/4/5/6mm - Flathead and Phillips screwdrivers - T25 Torx
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. This 23mm size fits Shimano 15mm through-axle hubs. Some applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
$305.32 - $338.74
Park Tool's Right Hand Bottom Bracket Tap is a replacement tap for their BTS-1 Bottom Bracket Tap Set (sold separately). This tap is used on the non-drive or left side of the bike, which uses a clockwise or "right hand threading." Two taps are required for use.
The DAG-2.2 is an indispensable shop tool that can be used to both measure and straighten misaligned derailleur hangers solving a high percentage of shifting problems. - Gauge bar made of heavy gauge, chrome plated steel - Adjusts to fit 20" to 29"+ wheels - Replaceable threaded tip - Upgraded large inner shaft for added strength* - Tighter tolerances for improved accuracy* - Improved clearance and reach to fit more frame/hanger combos including low clearance thru-axle derailleur hangers* *Compared to DAG-2
- Investment cast, heat-treated tool steel wrench features 3-side and 4-side openings. - Durable plastic handle reverses to provide ideal ergonomics with both openings. - Precision-cut wrench openings are perfectly sized for fit and speed. The Pro Spoke Wrench takes ergonomics and versatility to the next level. The dual-sided design, with both 3-side and 4-side openings, features a reversible handle. When using either wrench opening, the curved and sculpted plastic handle fits perfectly in your fingers and positions them on either side of the spoke for ideal leverage and control. The wrench is investment cast, heat-treated steel ready for years of service and the precision-cut openings are perfectly sized for fit and speed.
Park Tool has long provided some of the best cutting and machining tools in the bicycle industry. Their 690 Cutting Facers reflect their commitment to maintaining this high level of quality. Please read below for use and compatibility information specific to each size cutter: - 45mm (690): The 690 cutting facer is used on the HTR-1, HTR-1B, BFS-1, and BTS-1 cutting and facing tools. The facer has an outside diameter of approximately 45mm. - 57mm (690XL): The 690-XL is a larger version of the 690 facer for the HTR-1 Head Tube Reamer and Facer. It has a nominal outside diameter of 57mm. It may be used in conjunction with the 788 reamer. It is also used with the 767 Pilot or the 768 Pilot to face only the large diameter headtubes used with, "low profile," ZS-type headsets. - 65mm (690-XXL): The 690-XXL faces large headtubes. It has a nominal outside diameter of 65mm. Use the 690-XXL facer with the 750.2 Centering Cone Adaptor and 789 Reamer or 790 Pilot when facing head tubes with internal diameters of 55.95–55.90mm.
Shop-quality, adjustable torque driver that limits torque applied to fasteners, preventing over-tightening and damage to lightweight components. The ATD-1.2 features all-metal internal construction with a comfortable, ergonomic composite molded grip. Each tool is assembled and calibrated at Park Tool's factory in Minnesota.
Professional quality component hex driver precisely machined to exact standards to ensure a perfect fit on compatible component fasteners. Featuring an ergonomic, CNC machined, perfectly balanced 6061 aluminum handle hard anodized to take the rigors of everyday use.
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- For installing DUB BSA bottom brackets - Compatible with a 3/8-inch drive torque wrench so you can torque to spec
- Takes place of rear wheel providing tension on chain to protect the frame when rear wheel is removed for cleaning, storage, or transport. - Allows full forward or backward rotation of drivetrain and shifting through full range of gears. - Quick and easy one-handed installation on standard QR style dropouts and removable pulley wheel works directly on 12mm thru axles. - Professional grade stainless-steel, aluminum, and solvent resistant plastic components ready for daily life in the wash bucket. The original Pedro's Chain Keeper has been a favorite in the wash buckets of mechanics for decades. The new Pro Chain Keeper carries this heritage forward to new levels featuring one-handed installation, shifting across all gears, professional duty stainless-steel and aluminum construction, a heavy-duty solvent resistant plastic pulley, and 12mm thru axle compatibility.
The HBH-3 securely holds handlebars in place on any bike in any position while in a repair stand. It's useful for brake bleeding, cable and housing routing, lever adjustment, or any scenario where you want to prevent the handlebars from rotating, including storage or working with the bike rotated upwards. With its articulating clamps and adjustable straps, the HBH-3 can easily be attached in a wide variety of positions onto almost any handlebar, seatpost, frame, fork, or repair stand. Anodized aluminum construction with soft rubber straps. - Straps install onto any round tube from 12mm to 60mm (0.5" to 2.4"), as well as most irregular and aero-shaped tubing found on bicycles - Rotating articulating clamps allow for secure installation onto virtually any bicycle in a wide range of positions - Usable extension length of 18" to 32" (45cm to 81cm) - Collapses and folds to 17" (43cm) for storage
Lefty Hub Adaptor for The DT Swiss Truing Stand.
DT Swiss spoke wrenches for repairing all types of DT Swiss wheels. - Works with Torx-style nipples found on DT Swiss Tricon Wheels - This professional tool is designed for a precise fit and prevents rounding of nipples - Metal nipple interface contacts torx nipple on all surfaces
Tools for working with DT Swiss spokes. - Special for stainless spokes
Portable bicycle pressure washer with three lances, custom waterproof bag, cleaning solution, Bike Protect, Drivetrain Cleaner and C3 Ceramic Lube. Water supply is required. - Includes 3 lances; 1 for bicycles, 1 for motorcycles (higher- pressure), 1 bespoke (adjustable higher presser) for heavy grime, custom waterproof dry bag carry case - Also includes snow foam lance for Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner creating a thick snow foam for deep cleaning - Weight: 15lbs - Intended for use with cold water only
21-Function Premium Multi-Tool - Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee™. - Hex Wrenches: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm. - T25 and T30 torx and Flat Blade screwdriver. - 1-13 speed Chain Tool with integrated: 7 & 8mm Flare Box Wrenches, 3.23, 3.30, & 3.45 Spoke Wrenches, Shimano® Crank Cap Tool, and Presta Valve Core Tool. - Micro Levers with integrated Quick Link Storage. - 160 grams. Rx Micro multi-tools deliver the perfect balance of size, weight, and function, ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments. Designed for performance and durability with 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee™. Each new Rx Micro model now includes a 2mm hex wrench.
Compact Pistol-Grip Grease Gun - Ergonomic, one-handed operation. - Precise, mess-free grease application. - Ideal for injection into grease ports. - New adapter offers precise fit on Pedro's grease tubes: 6315031, 6215031, & 6195031. Remove adapter to fit 6205031, older Pedro's grease tubes, and other 9/16-20 UNF tubes. Keep your hands clean and grease-free by using the Pedro's grease injector. Ergonomic shape ensures easy, one-handed operation and precise, mess-free grease application. Compatibility: New adapter offers precise fit on Pedro's grease tubes: 6315031-Pedro's Grease 6215031-White Grease (EU) 6195031-Bio Grease 2.0 (EU) Remove adapter to fit: 6205031-Syn Grease + Older Pedro's grease tubes Other tubes with 9/16-20 UNF thread.
- Protects rotor and calipers from overspray and while in transit - Quick and easy to use, fits all MTB and road rotors - Simply rinse and use again - Breathable neoprene
The most compact adjustable torque socket available. Works with a 5mm Allen wrench or any mini-tool with a 5mm Allen key to provide correct tightening of frame and component bolts to recommended torque values for safety and performance. - Torque range: 2 – 6Nm - Functions: 7 - Tool Material: Hardened steel - TorqSocket Material: Steel / Aluminum - Rubber strap, Carry case - Size: 6.9 x 1.7cm / 2.7” x 0.7” (TorqSocket) - Weigh (TorqSocket) : 72g / 2.54oz - Weight: (TorqSocket+bits+case): 128g / 4.51oz Tools: - 3 / 4 / 5 Allen bits - T20 / T25 Torx bits
Forged and precisely machined, the high leverage LP-7 Utility Pliers include an integrated cutting blade and soft touch grips.
A professional level tool set designed and built for portability. The EK-3 is perfect for team and event mechanics or the home mechanic who wants the ultimate portable tool kit. Neatly organized in Park Tool's world-famous BX-2.2 Blue Box Tool Case, this tool kit features 56 of their best tools to do hundreds of repair and maintenance tasks. Plus, the bomb-proof Blue Box features pockets, pouches, straps and open space to add more tools and parts! Kit Includes: - ATD-1.2 Adjustable Torque Driver - AWS-1 Three-Way Hex Wrench Set: 4, 5, 6mm - BBT-9 Bottom Bracket Tool for 16-Notch External Bearing Cups - BBT-32 Bottom Bracket Tool for 20 Notch Shimano and ISIS Drive - BO-2 Bottle Opener - CC-4 Chain Checker - CN-10 Professional Cable and Housing Cutter - CNW-2 Chainring Nut Wrench - CP-1.2 Cassette Pliers - CT-3.3 Chain Tool - CWP-7 Compact Universal Crank Puller - DCW-1 Double-Ended Cone Wrench: 13/14mm (2) - DCW-2 Double-Ended Cone Wrench: 15/16mm (2) - DCW-3 Double-Ended Cone Wrench: 17/18mm - DSD-2 Derailleur Screwdriver: Cross Tip - DSD-4 Derailleur Screwdriver: Flat Blade - DT-2 Rotor Truing Fork - FR-5.2H Cassette Lockring Tool with Handle - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - HCW-15 36mm/32mm Headset Wrench - HMR-8 Shop Hammer - HT-8 8mm Hex Tool - HXS-1.2 Hex Wrench Set - LP-7 Utility Pliers - MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers - MW-8 Metric Wrench: 8mm - MW-9 Metric Wrench: 9mm - MW-10 Metric Wrench: 10mm - PAW-12 12" Adjustable Wrench - PW-4 Professional Pedal Wrench - RR-12 Tape Measure - SW-0 Precision Spoke Wrench: .127" - SW-2 Precision Spoke Wrench: .136" - SZR-1 Shop Scissors - TL-6.2 Steel Core Tire Levers - TWS-1 Torx Compatible Wrench Set
$15.95 - $18.95
Professional quality T-Handle star-shaped wrench built for speed, efficiency, leverage and a perfect fit. - Carefully selected combination of Chrome Vanadium and S-2 tool steels - Unique anodized aluminum Speed Spinner makes running long bolts in and out quick and effortless - Sliding T-handle creates increased leverage and multiple access positions
The BBP-AOS is used in conjunction with the BBP-1.2 Bottom Bracket Bearing Press Kit to extract press fit bottom bracket bearings, cups, and adaptors. The BBP-AOS utilizes an expanding collet and extractor cup system to safely remove bearings without requiring impact. Also included are eight installation drifts for pressing bearings into pre-installed cups. - 8 precision-machined extractor cups and 5 hardened collets for compatibility with most bearing IDs and bearing/cup ODs - 8 installation drifts for standalone bearing installation - Organized in a convenient storage case - Full list of compatible bearing inner/outer diameters found on instructions/parts diagram NOTE: The BBP-AOS requires the BBP-1.2 Bottom Bracket Bearing Press Set for use. The BBP-1.2 and BBP-AOS are also available as a complete set (part # BBP-2).
- Fits Shimano, Sun Race, Sachs, and other 12 spline, 22.7mm diameter 5–10 speed freewheels and all Campagnolo cassette lockrings and Record, Chorus, Centaur, and Athena bottom brackets. - Professional quality and precision sized for the perfect fit. - Designed to work with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, a 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise. Pedro's socket tools provide a professional quality, precision fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic.
19-Piece Shop Quality Cone Wrench Set Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser-cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cone wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with an ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. - Updated shape features a smaller head profile for clearance and a longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser-cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. - Set includes two each of 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and one each of 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26 and 28mm sizes. - Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Metal clips to hold Elite Bleed Kit syringes upright or at 90-degrees - Compatible with both DOT and mineral oil kits - 2 clips per pack