Wheels Manufacturing hangers are stiffer than almost any OEM hanger, which improves durability and shifting performance. - OEM hangers are only produced by a handful of manufacturers, mostly in Taiwan and China. As a result, you will see many bikes with exactly the same hanger. Bicycle manufacturers may make mid year changes. Please use the hanger photos to select the proper hanger for your application. - These hangers DO NOT INCLUDE attachment hardware with the exception of QBP # FS1561 (DROPOUT 399) - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Made in the USA
- Converts 140 post mount to 160 or 160 post mount to 180mm - Simplified and lower profile design allows for the use of only 2 bolts instead of 4 - Compatible with all TRP and Tektro disc caliper 160, 180, and 203 rotor sizes
Rated fully KICKASS by a very authoritative entity who will remain unnamed, Surly's cast and polished stainless steel clamps won't rust or chip paint because they can't (even the black ones!). They're shiny! They look good! And most importantly, they deliver the clampability seatposts crave.
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
$7.99 - $19.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
$4.99 - $46.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
- Universal design double rail saddle clamp
$4.99 - $5.99 $4.99 - $7.99 Up to 25% Off
- Alloy construction - Great for Cruiser or BMX bar conversions
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
$10.99 - $13.99
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
$12.99 - $19.99
• Aluminum clamp • Built-in rear rack mount
• Forged 6061 T6 alloy clamp • Safety lever clamping position follows clamp • Stops the QR lever from catching on things • Black anodized finish
- Chrome allen seat binder bolt
- Binder bolt - M6 x 45mm chromoly bolt - 13mm CNC alloy nut - Length: 45mm
- Large Flange-Fits Splined MX Cranks - Sold in pairs
$15.99 - $24.99
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Full stainless-steel construction • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Chrome-plated chromoly • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
- Rubber - Color: Black
- Standard steel replacement
$51.99 $69.99 26% Off
Specialized Turbo Road Remote
These simple rear pegs are the easiest solution for passenger footrests. XL 100mm length is large enough for passenger feet of all sizes. **For Globe Haul ST bike customers: Use of compatible (1) footrests (pegs), (2) passenger seat, (3) passenger handlebar, and (4) rear wheel cover required to safely carry passengers. All items available separately. ** - Designed for frictionless compatibility with the Haul ST and up to 2 pairs on Haul LT. - 100mm long. - Installation requires tools (not included). *Not compatible with Rear Pannier adapters on the Haul ST due to shared mounting location.
An essential part of any passenger-carrying system is something they can hold for balance. The Globe Passenger Handlebar bolts to the top of the Haul rear racks to provide passengers of all ages with a comfortable and safe grip. The reversible and versatile design can be mounted anywhere along the rack for a fully customizable setup. **For Globe Haul ST: Use of compatible (1) footrests (pegs), (2) passenger seat, (3) passenger handlebar, and (4) rear wheel cover required to safely carry passengers. All items available separately. ** - Designed for frictionless compatibility with the Globe Haul ST and Haul LT. - All tools required for assembly are included with the purchase of the Haul ST or Haul LT bike.
This soft foam pad provides a comfortable seating solution for passengers of all ages. Tool-free attachment to the upper rack platform preserves the rack side rails for mounting additional accessories, such as pannier adapters. **For Globe Haul ST bike customers: Use of compatible (1) footrests (pegs), (2) passenger seat, (3) passenger handlebar, and (4) rear wheel cover required to safely carry passengers. All items available separately. ** - Designed for frictionless compatibility with the Haul ST and Haul LT - Reversible, asymmetric design allows for unlimited installation options. - Hook-and-loop strap attachment for fast and secure installation. - Up to 3 seats compatible with Haul LT.
Re-engineered clamp with an optimized center-loaded bolt design equalizes load distribution to ease position adjustments. With this clamp set you will be able to clamp metal 7x7mm saddle rails and Specialized FACT carbon 7x9mm saddle rails. - 7x7mm and 7x9mm replacement clamp set for all Specialized road seatposts equipped with a single-bolt cylindrical wedge clamp design - New design clamp for better clamping and non-slipping of the saddle
$9.99 - $14.99 $14.99 Up to 33% Off
Add a rack to your frame, even if you don’t have rack mounts. Allows standard rack stays to be bolted directly to the seat collar, for a clean and simple look. Made from lightweight aluminum for durability, with threaded inserts to bolt the stays directly into the seat clamp. - 35mm inner diameter fits all alloy Specialized MTB frame designs with 30.9mm posts and 35mm O.D. seat tubes. - 37mm inner diameter fits all carbon Specialized MTB frame designs with 30.9mm posts and 37mm O.D. seat tubes.
QUICK-LINK FEATURE - Tool-free assembly (possible) - Non-reusable - TL-CN10 BENEFIT - Easy connect - Compatible with current 11-speed chains - Quick assembly tool
- Wears and functions like other links on the chain - SIL-TEC surface treatment - Tool free installation possible - TL-CN10 is available as SM-CN900-11 - Single use