Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many Taiwanese hubs with 126mm spacing - Type: Hollow Axle - Threads: 9.5mm x 26tpi - Diameter: 9.5mm - Length: 137mm - 1 axle per bag
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Compatible with Shimano Front 9mm x 1 axle - 22mm metal dust seal is pressed on cone - Cone Wrench Size: 13mm - Threads: 9mm x 1 - Cone Diameter: 15.0mm - Dust Seal Diameter: 22mm - Length: 11.4mm - 1 cone per bag COMPATIBLE HUBS: - Shimano Nexave HB-T400 Front - Shimano Deore HB-M510 Front - STX HB-MC32/30 Front - STX Parallax Front
$1.80 - $7.35
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
- Alex MD21 double wall 26'', disc specific rim, Black - Shimano M475 hubs - For All-Mountain and Cross-Country - Tubeless Ready - Inner rim width: 21mm - Outer rim width: 26mm - Rim height: 18 mm - Rim weight: 450 g - With eyelets - Schrader Valve - 32 holes - Sapim Leader Stainless spokes—Black
- Evo Tour 19 27.5" double wall rim—Black - Inner Rim Width: 19 mm - Rim Height: 20 mm - Pin joint construction - No Eyelets - Schrader valve - 36 holes - Stainless steel spokes—Silver - Freewheel
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 27.5'' / 584 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula DC-20 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width - - Depth 20mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 19 - Skewers Included Yes
Rims: Evo Tour 19 27.5" - ETRTO 584-19 - Inner width: 19mm - 6061-T6 Alloy - Double Wall - Powder Coat satin black finish - CNC machined sidewalls - Drilled for Schrader valve - Rim or Disc Brake compatible - 36 holes Rear hub: - QR 10x135mm (Quick Release binder included) - 6-Bolt ISO disc mount - 6061-T6 Alloy - Anodized black finish - Adjustable bearings - Rubber seals - HG freehub compatible with 8/9/10 speed
$53.99 - $59.99
- Evo Tour 19 700C double wall rim - Black - Inner Rim Width: 19 mm - Rim Height: 20 mm - Pin joint construction - No Eyelets - Schrader valve - 36 holes - Stainless steel spokes - Silver
Rims: WTB DX18 700C / 29'' (ETRTO 622), inner width: 18 mm - Anodized black finish - CNC machined sidewalls - Stainless steel eyelets - Rim wear indicator - Pinned joint - Drilled for Schrader valve - 36 holes Front hub (-01): Alloy, Disc and Rim brake compatible, Sealed, Quick Release, Hollow CrMo axle M9x100mm - Anodized black finish - Adjustable bearings - Quick Release Binders Included Assembled in North America by experienced wheel builders using Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black)
Rims: WTB DX18 700C / 29'' (ETRTO 622), inner width: 18 mm - Anodized black finish - CNC machined sidewalls - Stainless steel eyelets - Rim wear indicator - Pinned joint - Drilled for Schrader valve - 36 holes Rear hub : Alloy, Disc and Rim brake compatible, Shimano HG, Sealed, Quick Release, Hollow CrMo axle M10x135mm - Anodized black finish - Adjustable bearings - Quick Release Binders Included Assembled in North America by experienced wheel builders using Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black)
Rims: WTB ST i23 (Black), inner width: 23 mm - New TCS 2.0 Tubeless system - Solid Strip (included) protects and ensures a smooth surface between the tire and the rim - Easy On-Ramp profile allows for a smooth tire installation and stress- free inflation - Industrial Epoxy reinforced Pinned Joint provides repeatable tubeless consistency - Drilled for Presta valve - 32 holes - Front hub: Formula DC20 (Black), Laser etched logo, M9x100m - 6-bolt disc mount - Adjustable bearings - Quick-Release binders included - Tubeless Compatible (Valve and Tape not included) Assembled in North America by experienced wheelbuilders with Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black)
- Rims: WTB ST i23 (Black), inner width: 23 mm - New TCS 2.0 Tubeless system - Solid Strip (included) protects and ensures a smooth surface between the tire and the rim - Easy On-Ramp profile allows for a smooth tire installation and stress- free inflation - Industrial Epoxy reinforced Pinned Joint provides repeatable tubeless consistency - Drilled for Presta valve - 32 holes - Rear hub: Shimano FH-M4050 (Black), Shimano logo, M10x135mm - HG Freehub compatible with 8—10, MTB 11-speed - Center Lock disc mount - Adjustable bearings - Rear Quick Release binder included - Front E-THRU Axle not included - Assembled in North America by experienced wheelbuilders with Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black) - Tubeless Compatible (Valve and Tape not included)
E-bikes add to the riding experience by simply providing more for less. More distance, more laps, more climbs, and more descents. With all those "mores" also comes more weight continually bashing on the components of an e-bike. In order to overcome the increased forces induced by the technological progression of modern e-bikes, we designed our HTZ rims with more material in every area of the rim prole. Every wall of the rim is 25-30% thicker in comparison to those on our standard rims, which we then paired with our proven I-Beam center support to ensure no beating was too great for these rims. All HTZ rims are TCS 2.0 tubeless, feature asymmetrical spoke drilling, and are available in widths ranging from i23 to i35 in order to provide options for e-bikes ranging from e-assist gravel bikes to dual-crown downhill bikes that no longer need a truck to be shuttled. FEATURES: - Capable of withstanding the forces of a modern e-bike. - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area. - Symmetric outer profile provides equal dissipation of impact forces on both sides of the rim while asymmetric spoke hole drilling allows for more even spoke tension and increased wheel strength. - Disc-brake only. - TCS 2.0 Tubeless ready and comes with a preinstalled Solid Strip, which lies beneath the tubeless tape and prevents sagging at the spoke holes, creating a smooth interface between the rim and tire bead. This prevents air from escaping around the bead and therefore requires less air volume and pressure to mount a tire. Solid Strip also protects the airtight tubeless system from being punctured in the case of a broken spoke. TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed, and dependable tubeless system. USAGE: E-bike
$14.95 - $79.95
Make your WTB rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with WTB's TCS Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. Available in 11-meter (covers 5 rims) and 55-meter rolls (covers 27 rims).
- For square taper and flanged. - Fits most cartridge BBs - Shell: 8mm Flanged axle bolt
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
Replacement clear plastic spoke guard.
$26.99 $29.99 10% Off
• 5-sided key locking skewer set • Chromoly axles • 6061 anodized aluminum • Includes seat and F+R wheel skewers • 95g (set)
- Replacement steel quick release skewers
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
- Steel end nut for QR skewers
- Replacement rear skewer - Spacing: 135mm - Material: Steel
$1.99 - $2.59
Replacement Axle nuts for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
Stan's lightweight aluminum valve stems are half the weight of Stan's standard brass valves. The secure round base is compatible with most tubeless rims and a perfect fit for all Stan's BST rims. A removable valve core makes adding sealant easy, and these babies fit up to 8mm valve hole. Sold as a pair.
$39.99 - $48.49
Sta Tru Front Wheel - Single Wall rim - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake - Wheel Size: 20-inch - ISO Diameter: 406 / 20-inch BMX - Front Axle: 3/8-inch x 100mm - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher
Fastest XC Wheels In the Real World 1240 grams is an obscenely light weight when talking about mountain bike wheelsets, the kind of weight that XC racers dream about. But light weight alone is no longer enough. So, we engineered the new Control SL wheels to be sharp handling, smooth riding, extra durable, and 22% less likely to pinch-flat your tires, in addition to being some of the lightest weight production wheels on the planet. - Bearing Type: SiNC Ceramic Sealed cartridge - System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg - Total Wheelset Weight: 1240g
$54.99 - $68.99
Shimano's ZEE Rear Freehub is a quick engaging, smooth-running hub that doesn't drain the bank account. It features quality sealing, adjustable angular-contact bearings, and rotates on an extra-stiff one-piece rear axle with integrated cone construction. It's Center Lock compatible and is available in 135, 142 and 150mm configurations.
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, SRAM's 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, their smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps, make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Fully convertible with tool-free end caps - 24, 28 or 32 spoke holes
Page 1 of 13 Next page