RaceFace Next R 27.5-inch Rear Wheel
Race Face's first carbon wheelset comes to market during peak enduro, meaning people are hitting the trails as hard as they can at all angles. Striking the balance between shred-ready and climb-crushing, Race Face incorporated a generous 31mm internal width for a trail-stomping footprint, a durable carbon layout built for enduro style abuse, and an offset spoke hole layout delivering improved tension balance to up the sturdiness. With the Vault Hub’s super fast engagement, long bearing life and spoke flanges designed for maximizing lateral stability, you can take your rally to the next level. Get ready to be fast in every direction.
2 year no fault guarantee
- Large oversize flange for improved bracing angle
- Larger bearings
- No bearing adjuster needed
- Wider bearing stance 6 double tooth pawls (3 engage at a time)
- 120 points of engagement (3 degrees)
- Independently sprung pawls
- Balanced spoke counter bore
- Tool-free interchangeable end caps (sold separately)
- Full carbon fiber construction
- 31mm Internal width tubeless ready rim
- 4.5mm Offset – Improves spoke balance and wheel stiffness
- High gloss black water transfer logos
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Rim Material||UD carbon fiber|
|Brake Compatibility||6-bolt disc|
|Inner Rim Width||31mm|
|Hub||Race Face Vault|
|Axle||148 x 12mm|
* Subject to change without notice.