- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
$14.99 $19.99 25% Off
2-bolt dropout mount, allowing a bike to be kept upright. - Made of durable aluminum - Compatible with: Crosstrail and Ariel A1 Disc bikes (up through MY14) - 2012-2014 Hardrock and Myka models - Crossroads and Expedition models (up to MY13) with 2-bolt dropout mount
$9.99 - $12.99
The Greenfield KS3 is a center-mounted kickstand. It's lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. The kickstand is constructed from aluminum and made in the USA. - For bikes with a factory mounting plate (includes bolt) - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
$19.99 - $25.99
Greenfield's Stabilizer Rear-Mount Kickstand attaches to the rear chainstay of the bicycle so it's perfect for bikes that won't accept regular kickstands like mountain bikes. It comes complete with an extra wide rubber foot for superior stability and won't interfere with pedal action or rear derailleur cables. This is the stand of choice for law enforcement bike patrols throughout the U.S. - Fits tube sizes up to 7/8" in diameter - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over)
Protects the top tube of your bike and your sensitive body parts, should they ever happen to meet. Also great for keeping your bike free from scratches when locking or transporting. As a bonus, it makes portaging your bike far more pleasurable. - Materials: Upcycled Bicycle Inner Tubes, Foam Padding and Hook & Loop - Dimensions: 2 L x 2 H x 16 D in. (51 x 51 x 406 mm) - Weight: 5.9 oz (176 g) Features: - Foam interior to protect your bicycle and you - Adjustment to fit most bicycle top tubes - Hook & Loop mounting - Built in USA
- Durable forged alloy construction - Holds grip or tape securely on handlebars - Stops grips from tearing in crash - Fits most mountain and road bars
$9.09 - $9.90
The Elegance aluminum fixed-length kickstand is available in three lengths for different wheel sizes.
$14.95 $30.00 50% Off
- Replacement pads & holders w/ Velcro; for Specialized Carbon Aerobar or Specialized Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar
$74.99 $100.00 25% Off
Mate Specialized's Clip-On Clamp to a pair of aero extension bars and get time on your side. Their 22.2mm diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket extensions, and with a one-bolt hinge system, they're simple to install.
The Sitero Hook attaches to Sitero saddles, allowing bikes to be safely and securely hung in triathlon transition areas. - Replacement Hook for the Sitero
- Protects high risk areas of the fork from rock chips, wear & scratches - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Designed for maximum coverage with minimal trimming - Designed around mountain bike fork geometry - Fork coverage ~60%. Includes crowns, lowers, and extra pieces - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed
Designed for bartenders, homebrewers, and the kind folks who pour our delicious cold-brew coffee, the Problem Solvers Pedal to Tap Handle Adapter allows thirsty cycling enthusiasts to top their favorite tap handle with the bicycle pedal of their choice. - Works with standard 3/8" tap handles and 9/16" pedal spindles - Two configurations, both labeled with "L" or "R", for compatibility with left and right-hand-threaded pedals - Aluminum construction - 20 TPI
Perfect for keeping cables and cords tucked away or for attaching to your bike frame whatever you deem attachable, these handy Problem Solvers Zip Ties come packed 100 per box. - 2.5 x 200mm - Heavy-duty nylon material - 100 count per box
Park's Adjustable Shop Stool is ideal for quickly maneuvering into the best position when working on your bikes. It's adjustable from 17 to 22 inches high and features 5 smooth-rolling wheels for easy scooting. You'll also love the comfy padded seat with Park's colorful logo.
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Park's Digital Scale accurately weighs bikes, frames and components. It measures in both pounds and kilograms to the tenth and includes a dual-position, silicon-coated hanging hook. Plus, its unique design allows it to be clamped solidly in a repair-stand and hung from a hook.
Vinyl adhesive decal, perfect for tool boards, vehicles and trailers. Available in black or white. Dimensions: 36 x 4.5-inches
Made of aluminum and embossed with the “Bicycle Tools” label. Dimensions: 26.5 x 6.5-inches
- Three-color, brushed aluminum Park Tool logo sign measures 21" x 11-1/2" and has holes for hanging
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
Park's Pizza Tool is the perfect gift for the cyclist who has it all. It's a quality pizza cutter reminiscent of classic highwheelers that has a blade sharp enough to slice through the roughest terrain. This great tool also includes a display stand and gift box. Never use a run-of-the-mill pizza cutter again.
Park's Shop Stool boasts a super-comfy padded seat, sturdy chrome-plated-steel legs and Park's colorful logo on top. The seat spins 360 degrees and is positioned at a height of 32 inches, which is perfect for wheel truing and all other work at a bench or counter.
The STL-3K is kit that will add a back rest to the STL-1.2 work stool (sold separately). The STL-3K includes a back rest, two steel support bars, and fasteners. NOTE: The STL-3K will only work on the STL-1.2 work stool. The previous STL-1 work stools will not accept the STL-3K
Know the exact weight of your parts with Park's Tabletop Digital Scale. This precise scale is accurate to 2 grams and weighs components up to 3,000 grams (that's more than 6 pounds for us 'mericans). It switches easily between grams and ounces and has a tare feature to exclude the weight of a container. (Not responsible for extreme gram counting.)
- Easy to apply: Simply peel off and install - Ultra-Tough Cube-Tec protection shields against chain slap, scratches, scuffs, stone chips, cable rub and other damage to your chainstays - Durable, weatherproof 3M adhesive - 20-piece pack is designed to fit chain stays and rear stays on most bikes
- Easy to apply: Simply peel off and install - Ultra-Tough Cube-Tec protection shields against scratches, scuffs, stone chips and damage to your cranks - Durable, weatherproof 3M adhesive - 2-piece pack is designed to fit most cranks
The solution for protecting your disc brakes during maintenance or transit. The patent pending eye catching design makes life simple, fast and easy to use, Muc-Off's disc brake covers help to ensure you won't have protectant or lube overspray on your discs. - Sold in pairs - Protects rotors from lubricant and brake oil - Fits all MTB and road rotors - Made from breathable neoprene - Rinse and hang dry after use
- Easy to apply: Simply peel off and install - Ultra-Tough Cube-Tec protection shields against scratches, scuffs, stone chips, cable rub and other damage to your forks - Durable, weatherproof 3M adhesive - 8-piece pack is designed to fit most front suspension forks
- Easy to apply: Simply peel off and install - Ultra-Tough Cube-Tec protection shields against scratches, scuffs, stone chips and other damage to your frame, toptube, downtube, chainstays and cable rub areas - Extra wide downtube pieces to cover wider E-Bikes - Durable, weatherproof 3M adhesive - 45-piece pack will fit most E-MTB’s with wider down tubes
The Muc-Off DH/Enduro/Trail Frame Protection Kit features Ultra-Tough Cube-Tec material that shields against scratches, scuffs, stone chips and other damage to your frame, toptube, downtube, chainstays and cable rub areas. - Ultra-Tough Cube-Tec material is comprised of a multiple tessellating 45-degree-angled cubes, which due to their shape and pattern, provide added strength and flexibility - Weatherproof 3M self adhesive is super easy to install and will stay firmly in place whatever the conditions and however you ride - 45-piece pack will fit most DH, Enduro and Trail bikes - Kits are made up of multiple universally designed shapes and sizes to cover all the high-risk areas
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
Page 1 of 2 Next page