Striking the balance between light weight, long life and durability, TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team SL Bottom Bracket uses 3 sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
TruVativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket fits proprietary powerspline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks. • Proprietary spline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks • Crank bolts are included
- Fits 3-piece crank set - Includes right and left cup, lockring and bearings - English type - Shell: 68/73mm - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 123 grams
- With plastic washers - Shell: 8mm Allen head axle bolt
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Fits smaller american juvenile/youth sized BB - Shell: 65mm - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 173 grams
$9.99 - $22.99
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: OPC - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 265 grams
- Steel body - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Repair BB designed to work in frames that have stripped BB threads - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 360-370 grams
- Steel body - Steel cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Square Taper JIS - Weight: 305-320 grams
Compared to the power transfer of the conventional square taper spindle, the 8-splined OCTALINK interface that connects the bottom bracket and crankset increases the strength and rigidity for the entire assembly.
Shimano BB-ES300 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
Shimano BB-ES51 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
Shimano Dura-Ace BB92, BB9000 Hollowtech II Bottom Brackets - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 1.37" - Defined Color: Black - Weight: 65 g - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II
Shimano's BB-UN55 Square Spindle Bottom Brackets are the unofficial standard for English-threaded cartridge bottom brackets. Quality, value, and durability come together to keep you cranking for many, many miles. - Fits JIS Square-Taper Cranksets - Hollow spindle - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
Get more distance out of every pedal stroke with SRAM's BB30 Bottom Bracket Assembly. It features sealed bearings for a smooth pedal stroke and impressive reliability. Plus, it presses directly into your frame's BB30 bottom bracket shell for reduced weight and increased longevity.
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job— to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard - Significantly lighter than GXP system
A variant of the external bottom bracket, PressFit cut weight by up to 40 grams and provide easier installation by allowing you to press the bearing cups into the frame instead of threading them. There's no change to the crank — spindle length and diameter remain the same. - BB Shell Width (mm): 104.5 mm , 107 mm
Race Face bottom brackets for use with 30mm spindle cranksets in the Race Face CINCH crank family. - Compatible with standard threaded BSA shells - Standard 6806 retainer bearings - Includes inner plastic sleeve and spacer; additional BB fitments can be accommodated with CINCH spacer kits - Inner sleeve protects against water - Rubber seal located on the bearing's external side helps to reduce the risk of water penetration
• Custom 6805, 16 ball retainer bearings with titanium coated races for outstanding corrosion resistance • Bearings feature Race Face's custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease and keep contaminants out • Designed to be used with cranksets that have either X-Type or EXI spindles
$175.00 - $180.00
The Problem Solvers Bushnell Eccentric Bottom Bracket is the industry leading design for chain tension adjustment on tandem and dedicated single speed bikes equipped with eccentric bottom bracket shells. The lightweight version features additional machining and drilling of the alloy body to reduce weight. - Accepts English threaded bottom bracket cups - Lightweight, cut-out body design - Outer Diameter - 54mm
Origin-8's BB30 Adapters allow you to convert your bicycle so that you can install a SRAM GXP or Shimano Hollowtech II BB30 crankset with a 24mm-diameter spindle. These Adapters include machined-aluminum cups, super-smooth and durable sealed bearings, shims and C clips.
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
$18.00 - $28.00
FSA PowerPro JIS Cartridge Bottom Brackets. - Includes bolts - Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 - BB/Frame Interface: English
- Bottom bracket for one-piece crank - Sealed mechanism - 24 TPI - Spindle Type: One piece - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 310-315g - Cup Type: Press Fit - Cup OD/Bearing OD: 51mm
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Bottom Bracket features smooth-spinning, low-drag bearings for maximum power on the track. The Octalink spindle provides a stiff, high-efficiency platform for your next effort at the Hour Record.
Get more distance out of every pedal stroke with SRAM's phenomenal BB30 Bottom Bracket Assembly. It features ceramic bearings that drastically reduce drag on the crankset, meaning more of your power turns into forward momentum. Plus, it presses directly into your frame's BB30 bottom bracket shell for reduced weight and increased longevity.
The new SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job—connect your crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to your drivetrain. To allow that singular focus, we’ve engineered the DUB spindle to be the one true unifying component. One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. For better crankarm compatibility. For better protection from the elements. For longer-lasting performance. To be stronger, smoother, simpler. Now, back to the ride. - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. - Greater bearing durability - Easy installation - PressFit cups for lighter weight - Integrated adjuster - ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details - Bearing type Standard - Spindle diameter DUB - Cup material Aluminum
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job—to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Designed for use with SRAM Wide Cranksets - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
Race Face bottom bracket spacer kit for 124-130mm bottom brackets.
Race Face Cinch bottom bracket spacer kit of OSBB bottom brackets.
Roll On and On This 24mm PF30 bottom bracket is designed to go unnoticed. This BB is hassle-free, durable as they come, and built for a long round of rowdy riding. Grease is the Way This 24mm BB uses quality cartridge bearings, sealed with waterproof grease, along with wiper seals for durability and worry-free cranking mile after mile. Taking A Pass On Plastic This BB uses lightweight anodized aluminum alloy cups that are precision CNC-machined for a fit that is far superior to molded plastic cups. Weather, Or Not All RF bottom brackets come with an inner plastic sleeve to keep the elements out and the appropriate spacers to ensure a perfect fit.
Page 1 of 2 Next page