BB30 service kit for SRAM DUB cranks. - Includes (2) Enduro 6806/29 ABEC-3 sealed bearings and 2 retaining clips - Bearing Dimensions: OD: 42mm / ID: 29mm / Width: 7mm - Enduro ABEC-3 bearings - Use with SRAM DUB cranks Note: SRAM DUB cranksets are not designed to work in 68mm or 73mm wide shells with inboard bearings. Use only if your frame is a direct-fit bearing system, and the BB shell width is 86.5mm or wider.
$27.01 - $45.65
High-quality, metric, combination ratchet wrench by Wera. The new generation of combination ratchet wrenches. Suitable for hexagon socket screws, bolts or nuts. Comes with holding function, thanks to the metal plate in the jaw, which reduces the risk of dropping nuts and bolts. The replaceable metal plate in the jaw secures nuts and bolts with its extra-hard teeth and reduces the danger of slipping. The integrated limit stop prevents any slipping around the bolt head and allows higher torque to be applied. - Practical holding function due to metal plate in the jaw - Limit stop prevents any slipping - The double-hex geometry reduces the risk of slipping - Return angle of only 30 degrees - "Take-it-easy" tool finder: color coding by size
$8.53 - $22.50
T-handle screwdriver: The ideal handle shape to allow high torque transmission in difficult tightening and loosening situations. The ergonomic shape of the handle fills the palm of the hand well, the fingers lie safely in the soft rounded handle recesses. The whole hand makes contact with the handle and friction losses between the hand and the handle are avoided. There is a special surface treatment of the blades for high corrosion protection and an optimum fit in the screw head. - T-handle screwdriver for the transmission of high tightening and loosening moments - Ergonomic 2-component handle with finger handle recesses and pleasant surface feel for high power transmission and fatigue-free working - "Take-it-easy" tool finder: color coding according to profile and size - With additional short arm for the transmission of extremely high torques due to the leverage of the long arm - With holding function (HF) securely holds the hexagon socket screw on the tool
WD-40 Dry Lube is the perfect chain and component lubrication for dry and arid riding conditions. Extensively tested by scientists and pro mechanics alike, it keeps your bicycle shifting like a dream and pedaling smoothly. It boasts special polymers that form a dry film to protect your chain and repel dirt in dry conditions. The result is a clean, quiet, perfectly functioning and long-lasting drivetrain.
$6.99 $7.99 13% Off
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$5.99 - $127.10 $6.99 - $127.10 Up to 14% Off
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
- All purpose waterproof synthetic grease with teflon - Clear formulation for quick/Easy contamination identification - Fits dualco-Style grease gun heads
Perfect for trailside repairs and for your home shop, Topeak's Universal Chain Tool is compatible with all chains and removes and installs pins with ease. Plus, there's even a compartment to hold spare pins, an integrated chain pin breaker and a removable chain hook to hold your chain while you work.
- Features with adjustable torque scale which ranged in 4 / 5 / 6 Nm - Preset torque prevents overtightening or damage to lightweight components. - Ergonomic T-handle provides easy rotation. - Note: Tighten the bolt clockwise only.
- Hardened & nickel plated - Fits Shimano, SRAM GXP, Truvativ, RaceFace, FSA, and Campagnolo - Dual-compound handle
• 5/6mm hex wrenches
- Allen wrench set with ball ends for ease of use - Set includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm sizes
- Chain gauge for checking wear and stretch - Also includes an integrated assembly hook for making installing chains easier
Keep those little chainring bolts snug with Sunlite's Chainring Bolt Spanner. It makes it easy to to swap out your rings, too.
Sunlite's Cro-Mo Spoke Wrenches are forged from hardened and chrome plated chromoly for years of faithful service. The vinyl coating not only gives you a no-slip grip, but also lets you know what size it is instantly.
• HD hardened steel construction
• High gloss formula provides the ultimate shine on all surfaces: metal, carbon fiber, plastic, rubber and vinyl. • Polishes and protects in one easy step • Use on bicycles, fitness equipment, motorcycles, watercraft, ATVs and more. • Slick film helps prevent dirt build-up on frame and parts.
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
- Removes square, ISIS, and Octalink style cranks - Recessed threads won't damage crank threads
• 14/15mm • 8mm Hex
- Thin-profiled pedal wrench with a 15mm open end, and an integrated 16mm box end wrench - Thin profile is compatible with tricky pedals and those with narrow wrench flats - Rubberized coating on handle provides both positive grip and improved comfort - Made from long-lasting and durable Chromoly steel
$19.99 - $25.99 $25.99 Up to 23% Off
- 2 tools in one: Chain Whip/Pedal Wrench - Sprocket remover chain whip with built in lockring spanner - Rubber-coated non-slip handle
- True universal chain breaker works with up to 11-speed chains - Comfortable ergonomic grip - Includes one replacement pin
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
This Zee Cage II was designed with an integrated EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool that has all of the trailside necessities required to get you out of a jam on your ride. For the cage itself, you'll find it to be respectably lightweight, and to have incredible holding power for when the trails get rough. For easy bottle access, we also gave it a unique side-loading design that allows you take pulls from the right or left-hand side depending on placement. - SWAT design allows for storage and tool integration. - Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight. - Includes EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool with 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm, T25 Torx, and #1 flathead screwdriver. - Right-hand loading on the down tube—left-hand loading on the seat tube. - Sleek, minimalist design with razor-sharp graphics.
Shimano Genuine Professional disc brake bleed kit Includes: - TL-BR002 Funnel unit for ST series Road Brake lever (M7 thread bleed port) - TL-BR003 Funnel unit for BL series MTB brake lever (M5 thread bleed port) - TL-BR001 Syringe unit - 4-pcs set of Bleed Blocks (Piston spacer) Features: - New oil spill guard lid with an integrated oil stopper holder - Improved syringe unit design now using a stronger threaded tube joint and revised locking clip - Bleeding instructions available for download under 'Documents & Links' below
SRAM's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to ensure your brakes are dialed. The kit is compatible with SRAM X0, XX, Guide, and HydroR brakes. It is not compatible with RockShox' fork bleed kit. Includes the following: • 2 syringes/fittings • bleed blocks • Torx tool • Crow's foot • Bleeding Edge Fitting • DOT 5.1 hydraulic fluid
Confident braking means you can go faster. Enough said. SRAM's Disc Brake Bleed Kit is compatible with SRAM XO, XX, Guide, and HydroR brakes. It is not compatible with RockShox' fork bleed kit. Includes the following: - 2 syringes/fittings - Bleed blocks - Torx tool - Crow's foot - Bleeding Edge Fitting
$9.99 - $25.99
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
The Problem Solvers Through-Axle adapters make it possible to easily fit front and rear wheels with through axles into truing stands for wheel truing and repair. These adapters fit into the common through-axle sizes and have o-rings so that they fit nicely and stay put as you work on the wheel and take it in and out of the stand. They're made of CNC-machined 6061 aluminum for quality and durability. - Front compatible with 9/15/20mm hubs - Rear: compatible with 10/12mm hubs
Page 1 of 20 Next page