Zipp's Service Course Seatpost is stiff, light, has excellent gripping power, and the low-profile clamp allows you to slide the saddle extra far back on the rails. The shaft and head are 3D forged from a single piece of light, tough 7075 aluminum, and the clamp even features downward-facing bolts for micro-adjustments to achieve that perfect fit.
X-Fusion's Manic dropper seatpost uses internal cable routing and was designed around a low-profile seat cradle and seal collar to fit a broad range of frames and to increase usable travel. The mechanism is air-sprung and hydraulically locked. The remote can be run on the left or right, above or below the handlebar, but is optimized as a left shifter replacement for 1x drivetrains. - Paddle shifter style remote with adjustable angle ball-joint handlebar clamp - Sealed cartridge internals for quick replacement - Double key-way design prevents lateral twisting - Low-profile head-seal and saddle clamp increase useable travel - Cable activated, hydraulic action, infinitely adjustable travel - Double bolt clamp with wide range of seat angle adjustment - Weight: 610g - Remote Position: Left or Right - Cable Routing: Internal - Insertion Depth: 285mm
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
$14.19 - $19.99
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$19.99 - $25.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
- Chrome - Sold individually
$179.99 - $225.00
Light, high-tech and comfortable, Specialized's S-Works Carbon Seatpost will improve your ride. It's built of Specialized's FACT carbon for a feathery weight and impressive strength and durability. Plus, the post features a cylindrical head assembly that's simple to adjust fore/aft and tilt with a single bolt. The S-Works seatpost comes in a 400mm length with zero or 20mm setback, as well as a 350mm length with 20mm setback.
Mass is the enemy of performance, so we pulled out all the stops to make the Alpinist Seatpost the lightest post we've ever seen that passes our standards. At 136 grams (27.2mm x 300mm), it's about as light as you'll find. Not only does light weight make for faster climbing, it also improves acceleration and ride quality. The Alpinist 2-bolt micro-adjust clamp with extended saddle cradle ensures precision fit and secure retention. Available in two sizes, 27.2mm x 300mm and 27.2mm x 360mm, each with a 12mm setback. And because they are backed by a no-fault crash replacement policy and lifetime warranty, you can rest easy knowing that we've got your back. - 136 grams (27.2mm x 300mm), - 2-bolt micro-adjust clamp with 46mm saddle rail cradle enables an effective offset from 0mm to 20mm. - Advanced composite construction delivers light weight and reliability. - Available in two sizes: 27.2mm x 300mm x 12mm offset, 27.2mm x 380mm x 12mm offset - No-Fault crash replacement policy. Lifetime warranty - System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg
$22.99 - $26.39
Choose from the many colors and add style to your ride with Origin-8's Compe-Lite Seat Post. It's crafted from light and durable 6000 aluminum, and features a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
$26.99 - $35.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
$299.00 - $319.99
The proven Transfer seatpost gets lighter and tighter. Completely redesigned from the ground up, with improved serviceability, decreased weight, reduced length, and decreased insertion depth. Performance Elite Transfer Posts retain the same internals, diameter options, drop options, shortened stack heights, new patent-pending head design and proven internals as the Factory Series but have a black anodized upper. - Cable actuated with tool-free quick disconnect for easier installation and removal - Low lever force provides consistent actuation pressure even with saddle weighted or unweighted - Easy to modulate return speed with lever - Remote lever sold separately - 0mm offset
Dimension Alloy seatpost. - 1-piece forged AL-2014 - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 245mm - Min Height: 35mm - Weight: 250g
$33.99 - $39.99
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
Dimension Two-Bolt Seatposts provide a sturdy and durable saddle perch for cross country and all-mountain riding in three diameters, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - 0mm offset
Seatposts can be an overlooked part of the bike, but at Whisky Parts Co., everything gets the same attention to detail so your ride never suffers. Their seatposts are made from the highest quality carbon, ensuring they are durable, lightweight, and comfortable. Whether you’re remounting during a cross race or abusing them on the trail, you'll be glad you have the No.7. - Carbon shaft absorbs trail chatter - UD carbon shaft, forged aluminum head
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
Saddle Up Based on the latest FOX Transfer platform with its proven performance, the new Turbine R Dropper Post features a slick seat clamp design for reduced stack height and a 25g weight savings from the previous version. This post will treat you right. Less is More New, patent-pending FOX seat clamp design dramatically reduces stack height, allowing you to fit more travel into a shorter space. Full Coverage Proven FOX-designed internals provide infinite height adjustment, but perhaps more importantly—even easier serviceability. No-Sweat Installation Mounting a saddle and getting your saddle position dialed is easy thanks to the user-friendly seatpost clamp. Brilliantly Uncomplicated Uses standard shifter cable and housing. You know, just to keep things real. Oh yeah—it's also 25g lighter than the previous version. - Compatible with Matchmaker - Includes post only - Mechanical lever actuation - Head Type: Zero Offset—2 Bolt - Weight: 520g
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
A specific eTen hydraulic cartridge with single bolt offset saddle clamp allow the enjoyment of droppers at a low price, available with 100mm of travel. - Black hard anodized stanchion and an air spring, hydraulically locked cartridge - Single-bolt alloy head - Remote sold separately
Page 1 of 1