Topeak's BabySeat II rear rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II (sold separately) to your 29er. This tubular aluminum rack features tabs that clear most rear disc brake mounts so you can use your disc brake-equipped bike to run errands with your favorite little passenger.
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - Spring clip for additional cargo security - 800g - 55lb weight capacity
Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
Topeak's Super Tourist Tubular Rack is a great rack for long-distance touring. It's the perfect add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too. Plus, it comes with a spring that folds up to clamp securely onto books, magazines and other thin objects.
- Used for attaching rear racks onto mono stay bikes - Rubber coated steel for all weather durability
$44.99 - $59.99 $59.99 Up to 25% Off
Specialized's Elite Rear Rack is a versatile rack that allows you to carry your gear wherever you go. •Lightweight, 6061-aluminum construction •Universal fit for 700c bikes •Fast, easy installation •Max load: 25Kg
The Globe Front Rack bolts directly to the two mounts on the head tube to create a tough-as-nails platform for carrying whatever your heart desires. By mounting directly to the bike frame, heavy loads can be distributed with minimal effect on handling and stability. It's also compatible with the Globe Haul's front and rear pannier adapters, allowing you to carry 5+ full grocery bags. The T-channel rail material means you can bolt on additional accessories to the sides to further customize your setup. It also accepts MIK accessories, like the MIK adapter & Turbo Basket, for fast and secure installation. - Designed for frictionless compatibility with Haul ST and Haul LT. - MIK accessory-compatible. - T-channel rail construction. - 20kg (44lb) load capacity. 30cm length, 32cm width - Installation requires tools (not included).
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - 625g - 55lb weight capacity
- Specifically designed for 29" mountain bikes and larger volume 700C wheels - Compatible with bike frames equipped with disc brakes - Tubular aluminum rear rack for loaded touring - MTX 2.0 QuickTrack compatible with all MTX Trunk Bags or MTX rear baskets - 6061 T-6 hollow aluminum - 55lb weight capacity - 680g
- This one size fits all tubular aluminum rear rack is designed for Fat bikes with disc brakes - Adjustable rack legs fit most 24" & 26" Fat bikes - Integrated side bar provides a lower pannier attachment for more cargo on top of the rack - The MTX 2.0 QuickTrack plate is compatible with any Topeak MTX trunk bag, MTX rear basket, and most other rack packs and panniers on the market - Not compatible with asymmetric rear stay design Fat bike frames - Includes extra-long mounting bracket and rear light mount - Max weight 55lbs - 16.9 x 13.4 x 11.4" - 2.79lbs
A lighter duty version for MTB and commuter use. QR mechanism is secure and easy to use. 7 kg (15 lb) carrying capacity. Compatible with all MTX TrunkBags. Includes hidden storage tray, rubber bungee and safety reflector. - Clamp: Fits 25.4/31.8 mm (shims Incl.) - Bag Compatibility: MTX TurnkBags - Material: Aluminum beam / Plastic cargo deck - Max Weight Capacity: 7 Kilograms - Size: 51 x 12.5 x 9 cm / 20.1” x 4.9” x 3.5” - Weight: 688 grams
- The perfect quick-mount front rack system for road, cross, hybrid or touring bikes with rigid forks. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to level independent the fork angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook and loop strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags.
- The perfect quick-mount rear rack system attaches to road, cross, hybrid or touring bike seatstays. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to level independent the seatstay angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook and loop strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags.
The perfect quick-mount front rack system for MTB suspension forks or rigid forks without rack eyelets. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to levels independently from the fork angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook-and-loop-strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allows mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags. - Attachments: Fork with hook-and-loop straps - Adjustment: Strut slots - Material: Aluminum / Engineering grade polymer / Nylon straps - Compatibility: Topeak MTX / RX TrunkBags, RackTime Snapit / Vario system bags - Max Load: 10kg / 22lb - Clamp for front reflector - Size: 37. 4 x 32.2 x 16.5cm / 14.7" x 12.7" x 6.5" - Weight: 910g / 2.01lb
Take your bike adventures even further with a versatile mount cage to pack larger gear on your bike. The included tie-down straps provide the ability to carry a DryBag, sleeping bag/pad, stuff sack, or any round shaped gear on your bike frame or fork with bottle bosses. A four-hole mount design offers height adjustment of your load for better balance. VersaMount clamps also provide easy installation and flexible mounting options. - Fits tubes 20-60mm. - Engineering grade polymer - 64 mm mounting height adjustable - Weight: 128g - Max load: 3kg / 6.61lb - Dimensions: 22 x 12 x 7cm / 8.7 x 4.7 x 2.8-inches
$74.99 $100.00 25% Off
Versatile aluminum frame rack for transporting everything from postal packages to drybags or a tent on your bike. Attaches directly to the handlebar (fits handlebars with 31.8 mm diameter) and works with all types of bikes, except extreme downhill bikes. An anti-rotation guyline prevents the frame rack from tilting forward. Webbing straps to attach gear are not included. Part of the Specialized/Fjällräven series for urban rides and bikepacking adventures. - Light and strong aluminum construction. - Three under-rack accessory mounting holes for lights, cameras, etc. - Max load of 5kg. - Fits handlebars with 31.8 mm diameter and works with most types, including straight and drop models. - Compatible with Specialized's Future Shock suspension system. - Dimensions: 20 x 18 x 13 cm.
$89.99 $120.00 25% Off
Take your ride up a notch with the Front Rack and Adventure Plate combo. These Specialized e-bike accessories give you an extra carrying platform to carry up to 10kg on the front end of your Turbo Vado, Como, or Tero. The front rack system for the bike was designed thoughtfully for elegant integration at the front of your bike, and it features meaningful compatibility for carrying what you want, how you want to. - Compatible with Turbo Vado, Como, and Tero. - Mounts to compatible bikes via the headtube interface. - Optional MIK compatibility when the plate is removed. - Seamless integration of front light mount. - Max. Load 10kg. - Retailer installation is recommended.
Page 1 of 1