Parts & Accessories
absoluteBLACK Chainring Bolts are used to mount chainrings to the crank arms. Bolts are crafted from 7075 T6 aluminum and hard anodized for durability. - Bolts use a Torx T30 interface for greater reliability - Short bolts are used for the following chainrings: 104 BCD oval 34/36t, 104 BCD round 32/34/36/38t, and bashrings - Set of 5
Machined engineering-grade Delrin inserts for adapting bottom brackets to a different type of crankset spindle. - Adapts PF30 and Cannondale BB30-73A bottom brackets for use with Hollowtech II cranksets - Delrin adaptors fit between bearings and crank spindle - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm , 73 mm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II - BB/Frame Interface: PF30
Wheels Manufacturing BB30 Bottom Bracket Adaptor for GXP Cranks adapts 22/24mm Spindle Cranks (SRAM/TruVativ) to work on BB30 frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell, then install the spindle and cranks. Use Wheels Mfg Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust your chainline, or take up any side-to-side movement in your cranks. These spacers are machined from engineering-grade Delrin.
$13.99 - $25.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
$19.99 - $29.99 $19.99 - $35.99 Up to 17% Off
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
This very light, stiff, and strong carbon crank spider optimizes your power transfer. - Stiff and lightweight. - For use with S-Works carbon road cranks.
- Replacement bolt for DUB cranks
$15.00 - $19.99
SR Suntour's XCT is a replacement left crank arm for square or diamond taper-oriented cranks that features aluminum alloy construction.
Problem Solvers Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - 8mm - Sold as a pair
Spacers to insure proper chainline and chainring spacing on your bike. - 3.5mm thick - Material: alloy
$9.99 - $20.00
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
$10.19 - $20.99
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Material: Steel - Type: 2x
- Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II - Optimum power transfer
- Octalink bolts include steel washers, JIS includes black plastic caps - HT2 mount bolts (low torque plastic, except XTR-M970 aluminum) are for mounting non-drive arm - Hollow bolts (SH-21504) not recommended for non-treated spindles
Shimano XT Left Crank Arm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
- Series: SLX - Crank Construction: HOLLOWTECH II Technology
- Replacement left-side crank arm for Shimano STEPS CITY E6000
- Replacement right-side crank arm for Shimano STEPS City E6000.
- XT M8130 12 speed crankset - Fits 157mm SuperBoost MTB frames - Hollow forged crank maximizes power transfer while limiting weight - Direct mount chainring type (TL-FC41 tool included) - Q-factor: 181mm - Chainline: 56.5mm
- BCD: Direct Mount Shimano - Chainline: 55mm - Crank Arm Length: 170mm - Material: Aluminum - Interface: Hollowtech II - Speed: 11/12 - Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm - Drivetrain Spacing: SuperBoost+ - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
Shimano XTR Left Crank Arms - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly intact. - For Descendant Carbon and non-Eagle XX1 and X01
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly in tact. - Injection molded plastic crank arm protection - Perfect way to protect your carbon crank investment from scratches and dents from pedal strikes - Material: Injection molded plastic - Recommended Group: XX1, X01, XX, X0
Replacement crank arm for Descendant Carbon Eagle GXP
SRAM Force crank spiders are for repairing your crank or converting it to different gearing. Available in 110mm and 130mm BCDs.
Replacement crank arm for GX Eagle GXP
M8 Capless Crank Arm Bolt Kit - For square-taper & Powerspline
Replacement crank arm for X5 GXP
Page 1 of 2 Next page