Turbo Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of our Stumpjumper...and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass. The top-shelf S-Works Turbo Levo SL Frameset features a carbon chassis mated to FOX Factory-level suspension.
IT'S YOU... JUST GOING FASTER...AND FURTHER
The Turbo Levo SL is effectively a Stumpjumper that lets you embark on ridiculously long adventures with no fear of bonking and helps you snag three laps of your favorite trail instead of just one. Looking for a ton of power and range? Check out our Levo and Kenevo models. Want a bike, on the other hand, that simply feels like you—a faster you, with the power to ride more trails, kind of you? That's Turbo Levo SL.
TUNE IT TO YOUR STYLE
By connecting with our Mission Control App, you can tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don't want to connect? No worries—the simple Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to just climb on and ride all day.
- Lightweight, carbon Stumpjumper-inspired frame is pure ride quality and control.
- Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your pedaling power.
- 150mm of rear suspension, courtesy of FOX's Factory DPX2 shock.
- The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That's no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that's exactly what you get—a Sidearm chassis with just the right amount of front-to-rear stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned FOX rear suspension. To top it all off, we constructed this Turbo Levo SL chassis entirely from our light-yet-strong FACT 11m carbon.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor's responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you're riding without power assistance.
- Worried about running out of power? No problem. Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you're looking for even more miles, our included range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
|BB Drop (mm)||27||27||27||27|
|B-B Height (mm)||348||348||348||348|
|Bike Stand-Over Height (mm)||787||790||807||814|
|Chain-Stay Length (mm)||437||437||437||437|
|Crank Length (mm)||165||165||170||170|
|Fork Length (full) (mm)||560||560||560||560|
|Fork Rake/Offset (mm)||51||51||51||51|
|Head-Tube Length (mm)||95||95||125||140|
|Seat-Tube Length (mm)||390||410||455||505|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal) (mm)||574||597||629||663|
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel|
|Rear Shock||Fox Float DPX2 Factory, 3- position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune|
|Crankset||Praxis, carbon M30, custom offset|
|Chainrings||SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 30T|
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Controller/Display||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote|
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Carbon/Bronze Foil/Gloss Carbon / Medium||888818648566||76821-0003|
|Carbon/Bronze Foil/Gloss Carbon / Large||888818648573||76821-0004|
|Carbon/Bronze Foil/Gloss Carbon / X-Large||888818648580||76821-0005|