Orange Only Sale!
All 2016 Orange Full-Suspension
Mountain Bikes On Sale!
2016 Enduro Elite Was $3,999.99 Now $3,199.99
2016 Stumpjumper Comp 6Fattie
Was $3,499.99 Now $2,799.99
2016 Stumpjumper Expert Carbon 650b
Was $5,899.99 Now $4,719.99
2016 Stumpjumper Expert Carbon 6Fattie
Was $6,499.99 Now $5,199.99
2016 Turbo On Sale Now! 10% Off!!!!
With its elegant design and smooth, powerful electric assist motor capable of an easy cruising speed of 45kph, the Turbo S is the ultimate e-bike. Coupled with powerful Shimano XT disc brakes and high-capacity battery, the Turbo S will take you places you never dreamed—and damn fast too.
Come down and test ride one today!
The Turbo starts at $2,999.99!!
10% OFF NOW
We believe cycling is the optimal way to get around town - It's eco-friendly and good for your health. Whether you're a first-time rider or a seasoned pro, you'll find expert service and
unbeatable prices at Wheel Away Cycle Center. From Road and Mountain Bikes, to Helmets, Gloves, Camelbacks and shoes, we've got what you're looking for here at Wheel Away.
We proudly feature Specialized, Electra, and Haro bicycles in our store. Our years of experience enable us to provide high quality customer service, personilized repair service and the ability to find the right bike that fits you perfectly.
We're glad you stopped by. Visit our store to see all the great deals we have on new bikes and accessories.
Wheel Away's repair shop is 100% focused on making sure your bike is honestly diagnosed and properly repaired, so you can get back out on the road. Our repair techs have years of experience, repair all types of bikes, and they're avid bikers too.
Bring your bike by today so we can repair your bike quickly and get you back out on the trails today.
Bikes & Accessories
There are a number of variables that dictate what makes a bike a good fit. Let our knowledgeable staff find the right one for you. At Wheel Away Cycle Center, we believe a bike should be a joy to
ride, not a chore.
When you buy a bike from Wheel Away, you're buying from a family run store, build on customer service and knowledge of our products. Whether it's a Giro Helmet, a Specialized seat, Avenir gloves or a Blackburn tire pump, we'll point you in the right direction everytime.
Tips and Tricks
- Check grips for excessive wear
- Replace if necessary or remove and clean. Lift the ends of the grips off the handlebars a little with a small screwdriver. Work in some soapy water or dishwashing liquid as you slide the grip off. Clean and install new ones. Remove all traces of dishwashing liquid If it's difficult to install, then dip the grips into hot water before forcing over handlebars. Spraying hairspray inside before installation will prevent slipping.
- Check and adjust brakes and brake pads
- Whether your bike uses a disc brake system or rim brakes, they also need maintenance. Rim brakes require a lot more maintenance than disc brakes (understatement) as grit, small pebbles, mud, water and other elements wear down not only the pads, but the rims as well. Brake pads these days have grooves or markings that indicate when to replace them.
- Check tires for any wear
- Check the tires for excessive wear, flattened rubber tires and cracked sidewalls or bubbling. Exposure to the sun, ozone, and the elements over time causes the rubber to deterioate and become brittle over time. Replace tires if necessary.